Saturday, December 03, 2011

Pio + Leslie: Wedding in Wonderland

For the title - I used to dream of garden weddings. Oh well, it didn't happen to me since my husband wanted the traditional church wedding (but thanks to Ibarra's for the garden set up venue hehe). To me, garden weddings are weddings in wonderland.

Another love story started a new chapter - one that gives a promise of forever. Leslie marries the love of her life, Pio. Happy to be part of this once in a lifetime event; glad to have met their families who were all accommodating and generous. They're all easy to work with.

Thanks to Leslie for the note :-) Seeing how confident my bride is walking the aisle to meet her groom is priceless! I live to make my future brides more beautiful, stunning and the of course, as they say, the star of the night (day at times).


Thanks to Michael Balo for the photos.

Makeup by MV Balo
Hair by Cristine Ofrencio
November 27, 2011
Preparations: Eastwood Richmonde Hotel
Ceremony and Reception: The Glass Garden









 
Beautiful bride walking down the aisle - it's a bliss!










Venue - The Glass Garden





1 comment:

  1. super ganda sis. sis, pwede ba isama din si hubby mo sa wedding day ko? hehe :Dang ganda ng mga kuha nya! winner. ;)

    ReplyDelete