Sunday, April 22, 2012

Basic Makeup Tutorial - Kristina Aberin

Nothing compares to the feeling of fulfillment when you know you're able to share your knowledge and passion. When I started my makeup artistry career, I also planned of sharing what I know by conducting classes. Though I only have weekends to practice this profession, I have to make sure I balance and spend the weekends right - wedding events, trial makeup sessions, tutorials, family time, and of course rest and me time.

KRISTINA ABERIN

She's my best girl friend. I would say she's into makeups long before I started this career. She's always well-groomed. She's my favorite bridal makeup model (start of her involvement into makeup/fashion crowd). And when she told me she wanted to explore more on makeup artistry, I got so excited, we got so excited! and started planning our events, dreaming big LOL. We had series of makeup 101 sessions. She started joining my wedding engagements and after completing basic makeup application tutorial, she took advanced makeup classes and hair styling class (Style Studio Fashion School). After couple of months, she's doing it her own! :-) She completed her first studio and outdoor photoshoot where she did hair and makeup on models. She's very much ready to step into the makeup industry!

Here are photos on our Basic Makeup Tutorial Class, Belair Soho Makati








 
Kristina's first ever complete makeup application - PRIME LOOK


Kristina's Works - Citrusnap Studio Shoot








Kristina's Works - Manila Digital Photographer's Shoot






Congrats GF! Thank you for letting me be a part of another milestone in your life. Thank you for sharing the passion with me. Let's make the world a beautiful place to live! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment