Sunday, August 21, 2011

P&G Ms. Vibrant Living

October 2010 - I was awarded P&G's first ever Ms. Vibrant Living!!!! It was at first a joke time. I was new to FAS (effectivity date Oct 1, 2010) and I was back then bragging the "how I achieved my new me" after losing 40+ lbs and so I was picked to represent 20th floor as Ms. VL. Being the natural competitive (kumpetera), and this is known hereditary AP-MEA trait, I did not come to battle unprepared! I pulled out my most athletic work out attire, put on a sporty makeup look and gathered in my thoughts my success story as I know this will surely be asked linking to VL theme! And there you go!!!! I am FIRST EVER P&G MS. VIBRANT LIVING! LOL!!! And it marked a history, every time I will be introduced, my name will have to be followed by this title, isnt it really funny! But it remains a challenge for me to keep myself physically fit and live up to a real vibrant, healthy lifestyle.



My talent managers, Reeah Gloria and Mark Solmirano :)

Other participants - we all are VL ambassadors!






With my partner JM as Mr. VL of 20th Floor:


Thanks to FAS family for the support!

2 comments:

  1. MV - share naman how you lost 40lbs. hihi:) i'm trying to lose weight, but laging fail eh!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. heyyy Kat! I just saw your comments - and guess what? I just realized blogs can have comments! LOL. I posted my story The Real Deal (how I lost 40lbs) :)

    ReplyDelete