Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Memory Lane

Right now I'm waiting for Mr. Balo to pick me up. Since my brain cells wont cooperate, I decided to close all my work related screens and started to reminisce some old photos!

ROAD TRIPS!
Tagaytay - 30 mins away from home!
 

Subic!
 

Nuvali Sta. Rosa

Laiya, Batangas

Caylabne Bay Ternate

FUN RUN!
I finished 10K - 2010 Milo Marathon

I started joining fun runs! Taken at Fort Bonifacio

EVENTS AND SMILES

P&G Philippines 75th Year Celebration
Isah and Mark's Wedding
Wowa in Tagaytay! I love this pic, I'm her mini-me ;-)

Opening her Christmas presents - Pury. Best ever house helper! I miss Pury! :-(

I am a forever fan! I love Charles and Keith and their size 34 shoes!

Guess what's my favorite restaurant in Rockwell? I love their Thai Iced Tea!!!!

Mr. Balo's addiction of Yellow Cab, one fine Saturday. I'm wearing Tin's dress!

Tulips = I love you

One Friday night early last year, I received SMS from Mr. Balo. "Meet me at Greenbelt, Bubba Gump reservation at 5:30PM." Hmmm, I suddenly miss him. :-(

Love,
MV

No comments:

Post a Comment