Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Peles Castle, Romania

Like the normal young girls, I used to imagine myself as a Princess in a castle (with fancy clothes - gowns, dancing on a grand ballroom set up, something like that). But I knew back then that its not true and that those fantasies only come alive in fairy tales. I never thought it will somehow happen in my life - of course not being a princess but a day in a real life castle, huuugggggeeeee castle.

Sharing my most memorable photos taken last May 2011, Peles Castle, Romania.

Front view of the castle (few more kilometers away but all steps were worth the experience!)

With my dear girlfriend Marilena - I miss you!!!




Right in front of t he castle are thousands of pine trees (hundreds of years to grow!)


Right Tower at Peles Castle

Tuloy po kayo! ;-)

That's meeeee!

I live here!!!

Wandering around, can't believe it's that HUGE!

 Bye for now, my dear Castle! I shall see you again! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment