Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Yna's Pop Art Birthday!

September 3 – big day for Fontanilla’s princess Yna as she takes on another chapter of her life!

My participation, of course, hair and makeup for the debutant and a light makeover for Yna’s sister, our dear friend Aisa, who by the way lost visible amount of weight from the last time I saw her! (oh I missed our photoshoots)

I can’t wait for Aisa’s photos (I know she’s very busy at work) so here are some shots courtesy of Albie Peralta (Yna’s friend) and others grabbed from Yna’s facebook account (my photographer/husband did not turn up on time – busy with Alabang grand opening day)
  
The wow invite! Very unique and well thought of! 
You can see the complete invitation on my previous post:
 http://deardiary-lovemv.blogspot.com/2011/08/ynas-upcoming-debut-party.html


From the moment I stepped into the venue, Casa Marinero, Intramuros, I was really impressed by how awesome the place was set up. The reception area, stage backdrop, Yna’s photo gallery, photobooth, lounge area, table centerpieces, balloons, pop art colors everywhere! I didn’t think the event was going to be that big and I wished I can celebrate my 18th again! I arrived at the venue around 3PM and the family members were complete already showing support to Yna as they prepare for the party. So much love from the family, lucky little princess! Yna’s parents were not present on the occasion BUT it was not a problem at all! They were actually there – not physically – but via SKYPE! Yesss! Thanks to online technology! They watched Yna as she rehearsed her prod numbers (naks!), they talked to their other relatives who went to the event and they were online watching the entire party! It was very touching.

Yna's Gallery (photos taken from our pre-debut shoot)
  
Yna's Gallery (photos taken from our pre-debut shoot)

The stage - POP ART!
The venue set up - Casa Marinero, Intramuros, Manila

The venue set up - Casa Marinero, Intramuros, Manila

Yna's Photobooth - Pixels Funfotos

The debutant --- Yna Fontanilla --- she looks like Erich Gonzales!!! You’ll agree with me when you scroll down to see the photos. And I bet you will! Even the way she talks (it’s very Erich), that gentle tone of her voice, her innocent reactions to simple sorts of pang aasar, she’s so young and sweet! She sings and plays guitar too! No 18 roses and 18 candles this time. Hey! We had a real modern 18th party! Yna had 18 poppers, 18 frolics and 18 artsy fartsies! How cool! I must say the party was well organized, program was well executed. The emcees did a great job! They were energetic and really kept the crowd alive. The event coordinators were on top of the program flow, the waiters were very polite. It was really a perfect event!

Her opening song number - Teenage Dream by Katy Perry


Yna's girlfriends offered her song and dance prod number! :)


Super energetic emcees! Noah and Jomae

Yna and her brother

Her thank you speech

Yna's version of Soul Sister :)







My personal fave photo - debutant with icing all over her face. :)
I kissed her goodbye and her face scent was so sweet!
Happy birthday again Yna!

No comments:

Post a Comment