Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Singapore-Malaysia 2010

Some photos from our Singapore-Malaysia vacation last year. We didn't have yet DSLR at this time so quality of the photos are not that good but at least captured moments exploring the world. In SG, well we did mostly shopping. Queenstown is the place to be! LOL Then Sentosa and all around the city. We went to Malaysia by bus. It was so cheap less than 5K for two return tickets - First Class - we were the only passengers :) We stayed at Renaissance Hotel (where John Lloyd and Bea Alonzo and other casts stayed for movie Miss You Like Crazy). We went of course to Petronas Twin Towers which really wowed me and I caught myself staring at it for couple of minutes, that I could not believe it's really that huge! It was breathtaking :) KL Tower, we were not able to go there near but at lease we saw it. Both towers are only walking distance from our hotel. We spent one whole day in Genting Resorts, amusement and theme parks, museums, rides and food :) Recently I saw in TV that Genting is now the largest resort in the world and First World Hotel being the largest hotel with check in counters of more than 80!

Singapore Photos:


With my dear friend Isah 


You just cannot miss Bugis on your SG itinerary :)

First time I ate duck (yuck!)

We watched Avatar with our friends Mark and Isah


Malaysia Photos:

KLCC Mall with view of the Petronas

Petronas

Petronas

KL Tower


Genting Resorts



I don't know why but he loves roller coaster rides!


Is this the oldest go kart? LOL

Yipeee!

This one, I bet, he enjoyed much!

First Class Bus SG to MY

No comments:

Post a Comment